Internet Access Human Rights - Myths & Facts
EduKerron International in association with, Federation of Intercontinental Innovation and Research on Entrepreneurship, Aurangabad, bring to you Essay Writing contest on "Internet Access Human Rights - Myth & Facts".
All the students from a various academic background, professionals with such ideas which can help to know the various opinions in the community we live in.
We are fortunate enough to receive partner, people and participants trust that our history of foreign training and project attempts were sheer success towards the need of the time. We have gained ample enough experience to manage such events with 'win win' scenario. Let's scroll through the glimpses of our recent times of organizing international events.
First Prize Winnings...
1. Training for one week in Human Rights in Serbia.
2. Networking opportunities for winner with participants from 5 different countries.
3. We will sponsor the first prize, for one person; your return Airfare (economic class), local available food, accommodation and visa guidance will be sponsored.
4. All rights reserved
5. Applicant is agreed hereby registering for this contest.
- 27th January 2020 will be the last day of submission.
- On 04th February 2020 selected candidates from the participants for the competition will be informed.