Startup via Innovation
Rules for the competition:
1. One team can have a maximum of two members and a minimum one.
2. One team can submit more than one project but have to pay the registration fee (INR 1000/- per project application/registration NON REFUNDABLE) separately for each project. Which will be paid online at the time of registration.
3. No change of team structure is permitted after the registration.
4.No request for deadline extension shall be entertained for the submission of the project report online.
5. Selected topics for the final presentation will be informed until 21st January 2020.
6. A few parameters for the assessment will be the selection of an idea, documentation, presentation, solution, preparatory efforts, sustainability, cost and ease of deployment.
7. Ideas presented should be based on innovation. The more the newness, the more the scores.
8. There will be no refund of the registration fees once registered for the competition under any circumstances and the same agreed by the participants if registering.
9. Participants should have a valid passport. It is mandatory.
10. A registered person without a passport will be disqualified and there will be no refund of the registration fee.
11. If the team of 2 participants wins the competition, only the one participant who is declared as the team leader will be eligible for the first prize of training abroad for Social Entrepreneurship.
12. Applicant must be Indian National only.
13. Age of the applicant and other team members should be 18 years and below 34 years.
Rules for submission of the project report:
1. The project report should have the following flow
Cover Page – Index - Executive Summary – Opportunity-Market analysis summary- Execution-Financial plan- Deployment Plan and sector – Proposed Timelines
2. Please save the Word document as “Team leader's name/Participants name_ Institute/Company Name(if applicable)_Location” eg. “ Anurag_Siemens_ Aurangabad”.
3. Each team must mention the topic, team name, Company/Institution name, team members on the first page of the business plan ( documentation).
4. Font size for heading should be 22-27 and words can be 12. Font can be- Times new roman, Calibri, Arial.
5. The font size for the project content can be16-20.
Rules for the selected candidates:
1. For the selected candidates for the final presentation, you are requested to make the presentation in MS Powerpoint. The use of video clips and relevant graphics is appreciated.
2. Selected candidates appearing for the final presentation at the venue will have to make their own arrangements for commutation and accommodation.
3. For the selected candidates on the day of the competition presentation time for each team will be 20mins.
4. The Q & A will be asked by the juries after the presentation which will be based on the
document/ project report submission as well.
5. The main jury decision shall be considered to be final. Arguments with juries may lead to disqualification.
6. The organizers shall partner the winning team in pushing the ideas through various national and international forums. The winners will be trained and enrolled as per the process.
7. Winning/Finalist must will be reimbursed the Airfare and Visa after one week of accomplishing training in Europe. And will be signing agreement for the same.
All rights reserved by EduKerron International. Courts in Aurangabad, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to any dispute.